Specialist groundworks and demolition suppliers sought for Housing Framework
In response to requests from our SPA Partners and Scottish Government’s public sector housing targets, we developed our first new build housing framework – H1 – which launched in May 2018. Since it’s launch, it’s proven to be one of our most utilised frameworks and has had 56 projects registered through it to date with an order value of £183M. As each of our frameworks run for a four-year period, we have started our re-procurement of this framework and supplier applications for the first stage of the restricted tender are open now.
For the new framework – H2 – we are building on the success of the first and expanding the workstreams suppliers can bid for. Recognising the site preparatory works required for the construction of new homes, there are 2 new workstreams to offer standalone groundworks, demolition, and site clearance for specialist contractors to apply for.
The individual workstreams are as follows:
- Workstream 1 – Low rise housing up to 11 metre floor height
- Workstream 2 – Construction of independent, assisted, and residential care
- Workstream 3 – Medium to high rise developments with floor heights above 11 metres
- Workstream 4 – Refurbishment, conversions, extensions, and adaptations
- Workstream 5 – Groundworks and associated site preparation from new build housing
- Workstream 6 – Demolition and associated site enabling works
For more information on how to apply for our H2 framework is available on Procontract via the link below: https://procontract.due-north.com/Advert?advertId=48d4c00c-52e6-eb11-810d-005056b64545
Please note the deadline for first stage tender applications is Friday 3rd September 2021.