EVENT: Public Buildings & Infrastructure Launch for SPA Partners
Our Public Buildings and Infrastructure (PB3) Framework is the product of collaboration with the Scottish public sector and the local supply chain in Scotland.
Previously known as our Schools and Community Buildings (SCB2) Framework, PB3 has an expanded offering with the following workstreams available:
- Workstream 1 - New Build Only
- Workstream 2 - Refurbishment Only
- Workstream 3 - New Build and Refurbishment
- Workstream 4 - New Build, Refurbishment, and Infrastructure
We are delighted to invite our SPA Partners and any interested public sector organisations to attend our virtual launch of the framework on Wednesday 27 October at 9:30am - 10:30am to learn more about the new framework from the following speakers:
- Lesley Anderson, Head of SPA Procurement
- Graham Collie, Technical Support Manager
- Lynsay Logan, Client Support Manager - West
- Alistair Rankine, Client Support Manager - East
The full SPA team will be on hand for the Q&A session following the Framework presentation to answer any questions you may have.
Register your place at our launch by getting in touch with the team here.
This session will be hosted via Microsoft Teams and recorded for organisations who cannot access this software.