Suppliers: Consultancy Services Framework Pre Tender Workshop
Time: 1:30pm - 3pm
SPA are hosting a pre-tender engagement seminar for suppliers to discuss the renewal of their consultancy services framework.
SPA are inviting all organisations, who can provide consultancy services in Scotland to join them on April 25th at their offices in Livingston to discuss their plans for the new framework and share ideas.
The Framework is looking to have the following workstreams/specialisms:
- Fire safety consultancy
- Energy efficiency consultancy
- General consultancy, such as stock condition surveys, contract administrator etc
- Health & Safety, such as principal designer duties, environmental consultants
- Professional consultancy such as:
- Project management
- Employers Agent
- Planning consultant
- Principal designer
- Structural & civil engineer
- Clerk of Works
- Building Survey
- Quantity Surveyor/Cost Consultants
- 1:30pm - Arrival teas and coffees
- 1:40pm - Welcome to SPA
- 1:50pm - The successes and lessons learnt from the current consultancy framework. Our vision for the new framework (CS1) Inc. Q&A
- 3pm - Finish
Register your attendance by getting in touch with the SPA Team here.