ASC1 Asset Safety & Compliance Pre Tender Engagement Workshop
Our next pre-tender engagement workshop for our upcoming ASC1 Asset Safety & Compliance framework is on Wednesday 14th September for suppliers and Thursday 15th September for partners at our office in Livingston, West Lothian.
The Asset Property Services framework has been established to provide a full suite of asset management, compliance and safety works which will assist our partners in meeting government requirements relating to life safety, property protection, and maintenance of asset stock.
The pre-tender engagement workshops are structured to provide partners and suppliers with a platform to voice their opinion on the structure of the framework and hear first-hand about our procurement solutions under development.
The draft framework proposal includes the following workstreams/specialisms:
- Asbestos Services
- Fire Safety
- Vacant Property Protection and Associated Services
- Water Management
- Heating (Gas Safety) Servicing and Maintenance
- Lifts and Lifting Equipment
- Lightning and Fall Protection Servicing and Maintenance
- HVAC/F-Gas Compliance
- Electrical Safety
- Radon Gas
Partners - Thursday 15th September at 9:30am until 11:00am
Suppliers - Wednesday 14th September from 9:30am
NOTE: There are 5 separate sessions covering each of the workstreams/specialisms. Please only select the sessions relevant that your company can deliver.
• Asbestos & Water Management – 9:30am-10:30am
• Fire Safety– 11:00am-12:00pm
• Vacant Property Protection and Cleaning – 12:30pm-1:30pm
• Gas Safety, Electrical Safety & F-Gas Compliance – 2:00pm-3:00pm
• Lifts, Lifting Equipment, Lighting & Fall Protection – 3:30pm-4:30pm