This framework is currently under renewal following a highly successful 4 years.
Due to Covid-19, Workstream 2 has been extended until 30th October 2020.
This OJEU compliant framework offers:
- Supply and installation companies that are specialist, competent contractors (PAS 2030 and MCS or equivalent certified installers)
- Companies that supply and install energy saving measures that are compliant with all relevant funding streams (e.g. ECO Funding, Renewable Heat Incentive, Feed in Tariff and Devolved Administration funding)
- Workstream 1: Energy Consultants and Project Management services including, but not limited to: Building energy policy and strategy development, energy audits and surveys, chartered surveyors reports and Green Deal Advice Reports (GDAR), project management services, building energy certificates, as well as principle design duties
- Workstream 2: The opportunity to appoint local SMEs through Individual Energy Efficiency & Renewable Measures including, but not limited to: External, cavity and internal wall insulation, traditional and individual biomass heating boiler systems, photovoltaic systems, air source heat pump systems (air to water), as well as district heating (heat interface units).
- Workstream 3: The opportunity to appoint large main contractors for all Energy Measures and Refurbishment Works including, but not limited to: Minor building works, kitchens and bathrooms, windows and doors, flooring, plumbing and waste, electrical rewires, power and lighting, internal and external finishes and decoration, walls and fences, roof repairs, footpaths, as well as, landscaping
Discover more about projects completed and being undertaken through this framework by clicking on the link below.
Call us today
Speak to our Procurement Experts
01506 894 395
Energy Efficiency & Refurbishment
South Ayrshire Council
Find out how South Ayrshire Council used our Energy Efficiency and Refurbishment framework to increase energy efficiency in affordable homes with improved insulation.Read more >