EVENT: Energy Efficiency Framework Launch for Partners
We are delighted to bring this framework to our Partners to provide a holistic solution from planning to project completion for energy efficiency measures and associated works.
There are 21 services within this framework including:
- External wall insulation
- Cavity wall insulation
- Internal wall insulation
- Insulation materials (Loft)
- Biomass boilers
- Solar PV with battery storage
- Air to water heat pumps
- District heating interface units
- Traditional boilers
- Rainscreen and cladding
- Combined heat & power (CHP) or combined cooling & heat & power (CCHP)
- Gas absorption heat pumps
- Boiler optimisation technologies
- Lighting controls
- EV charging infrastructure
- Solar thermal systems
- Building energy management systems
- Floor insulation
- Ground source heat pumps
- Commercial boilers
- Electric heaters
It can be used on its own or in conjunction with our Energy Efficiency Consultancy (N8C) Framework to assist your organisation with Scottish Government's EESSH2 targets.
We are hosting a Framework Launch on Wednesday 9th December at 9am for SPA Partners to learn more about the services offered, suppliers appointed, regional lots, and ask any questions they may have directly to the team.
The Launch will be held virtually via Zoom and recorded for any organisations who cannot access this software. If you would like to attend, register here.