Contract Award Notice - Whole House Refurbishment & Works
Public sector procurement specialist SPA has published the Contract Award Notice for its Whole House Refurbishment & Associated Works (WH2) Framework Agreement.
The framework allows partners to select specialist contractors for kitchens and bathrooms, landscaping, electrical works, painting and decorating and heating services or larger contractors to undertake multi-disciplinary work.
The duration of the Framework Agreement will be for a period of 4 years commencing on 2nd March 2020 and is split into 30 regional lots for Scotland.
The appointed companies are (listed in alphabetical order):
- BRB Limited
- British Gas Social Housing Ltd T/A PH Jones
- CCG (Scotland) Ltd
- Contract Building Services
- ENGIE Regeneration Limited
- Everwarm Ltd
- First Call Trade Services
- G D Chalmers
- Hugh LS McConnell Ltd
- L&D plumbing & Tiling Services Ltd
- Lochlie Construction
- Novus Property Solutions Limited
- OpenView Security Solutions Limited
- Procast Building Contractors Ltd
- Trident Maintenance Services Ltd
Full details can be found here.