The new SPA V7 framework offers a replacement to the previous Vacant Property Protection & Associated Services framework (V6) and is suitable for use by all publically funded bodies throughout Scotland.
The V7 framework provides varying levels of security and also services that reduce the time public sector properties stand vacant.
All services and works are undertaken to compy with the control of asbestos regulations 2012 and best practices.
Part A - Property Protection
Vacant property security to prevent trespass, vandalism, and theft of material and equipment;
- Non-demountable pre-demolition security steel screens
- Boarding up services
- Temporary steel security screens (on hire)
- Temporary steel security keyed or keyless doors (on hire)
- Temporary alarm system with multiple detectors with alarm response centre (ARC)
- Electronic managed access key systems
Part B - Clearance and Cleaning Services
Clearance and cleaning services to properties to enable safe working and re-let, and clearance of other areas to ensure the tidy appearance and safety of the public;
- Clearance - property estate and public areas
- Cleaning services - end-of-tenancy cleaning
- Garden maintainence - property and communal areas
Part C - Specialist Cleaning Services
Specialist cleaning services to ensure public areas and workplaces are clean and safe;
- Sharps clearance, including clinical waste (any location)
- Bodily waste/fluids and site disinfection (any location)
Part D - Out of Hours Call Centre
Specialist call centres to help provide relief to you day call centres;
- Calls for emergency repairs
- Relief or additional cover for clients own call centre
Valid until: June 2022.