SPA's framework for Off-site Construction of New Homes (NH2) is for the delivery of housing, apartments, multi-occupancy buildings including care homes, sheltered accommodation and student accommodation. Where a project is a mixed development of residential and commercial buildings or schools and community buildings, the framework may also be used to deliver the non-residential element.
This OJEU compliant framework is split into four workstreams:
- Workstream 1: Volumetric Systems
- Workstream 2: Panelised Systems
- Workstream 3: High Rise Project Systems
- Workstream 4: Turnkey Projects Low Rise
This framework provides local authorities, housing associations and other social landlords with easy access to offsite manufactured volumetric, panelised, highrise, and turnkey building systems for the use in new home build projects.
Valid until 30th April 2023.
- Acredale Phase 3 - Berwickshire Housing Association and Hart Builders Ltd
- Barrhead Developments - East Renfrewshire Council and CCG (Scotland) Ltd
- Cassillis Court - East Ayrshire Council and CCG (Scotland) Ltd
- Hearth Place - East Ayrshire Council and CCG (Scotland) Ltd
- Nimmo Avenue and Cairns Cresent - Perth and Kinross Council & CCG (Scotland) Ltd
- Russell Walk - East Lothian Council & Hart Builders Ltd
East Ayrshire Council
Find out about the SPA Award Winner of Best Housing Project - Cassillis Court.
Offsite Construction of New Homes (NH2)
East Lothian Council
Learn about how East Lothian Council and Hart Builders utilised Offsite Construction methods to completed 18 homes in North Berwick.Read more