Unlike our competitors, we don't believe in charging membership fees. Our costs are covered by a ‘levy’ applied to the value of procurement contracts.
Download membership form here.
All SPA members can:
- Influence the Scottish framework programme
- Determine the range and level of procurement services and support
- Have access to industry leading frameworks
- Receive a rebate based on their individual spend or for the collective fund
The work of the SPA, including the distribution of SPA Community Benefit Fund, is steered by the SPA Committee. This consists of the founder partners as listed below:
- Angus Council
- Cairn Housing Association
- Clyde Valley Housing Association
- Dundee City Council
- East Lothian Council
- Hawthorn Housing Co-Operative
- Linstone Housing Association
- Paisley South Housing Association
- Perth & Kinross Council
- River Clyde Homes
- South Ayrshire Council
- South Lanarkshire Council
- Wheatley Group
We encourage our partners to use their annual rebate to create social value from procurement and positive outcomes for Scottish communities
See the full list of our current Partner Members here.
We work with 90 public sector organisations that make up over a third of the Scottish Housing Market!See the full list of Partner Members
What we say
"Our knowledge of sustainability challenges is embedded within our frameworks, together with detailed insights into technical, compliance and financial requirements."
Chris McGinn - Client Support Manager